Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well...

I have tested two more times since my last post. One yesterday afternoon after holding my pee for 5 hours and the line was there, very faint but there.

So I was able to tell Jason the way I had wanted to. I bought an anniversary card and in the card I wrote the poem that I blogged about yesterday. He looked up and said "what does this mean?" Of course I was crying already and so he knew. He started crying and gave me a big hug. What a great anniversary!

Then I couldn't sleep so I got up at 4am and tested and the line was there and DARKER! So I am very cautiously optomistic!!!

We will see what Beta holds for us on Friday, hopefully HIGH numbers...

I am the crabbiest, moodiest person in the world right now. Everything makes me want to either cry or tear someone's head off. I keep telling myself that it is because I have a crazy amount of hormones flying around in my body right now!

Anyway I am happy and very thankful that I found the insurance to cover the IVF--because without it I probably wouldn't be pg!! What a roller coaster!