Saturday, February 9, 2008

I have 5 children growing in a petri dish

That is weird!! Five of Eight eggs fertilized. Not bad I suppose.
I guess because we have "fewer" eggs, RE and embryologist decided to do a 3 day transfer- so transfer is on Monday at 12:15- then bedrest for 24 hours and then back to business as usual.

I am NOT going to obsess about symptoms this time since I know that the PIO causes them-

I am sure I will POAS before beta- well for sure I want to do it that morning bc I would rather find out that way if it is negative then by a nurse calling me.
But when will I start POAS??? I don't know- I want to wait as long as possible--maybe (doubtfully) I will hold out until beta day on the 22nd. Whew- that is a LONG time away!!

Well I am off to enjoy the beautiful weather-- it is probably 80 degrees today--

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we have some great embies on Monday

No comments: