Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it a line?!?

Well I tested again this morning because I thought it would be really cool to tell Jason tonight when we are at dinner for our anniversary--8 yrs--.

I THINK I saw something on an internet cheapie... it was oh so light, maybe an evaporation line--I just don't know?!? But it was enough to restore my hope. I am going to buy a FRER tonight and test again before we go out to dinner. I have dreamed up this fun way to tell Jason if it is bfp. I am going to get him an anniversary card and give it to him at dinner. In the card I will write this little poem I made up... at the end of the poem it says:

"I am going to tell you a secret that only you and I know, but we have to tell people before I start to show.
Yes that's right, Garrett's going to be a big brother, our time has finally come to have another"

I know I am not the world's best poet-- ha! but I think it is a cute way to tell him
I hope and pray that I can spill the beans tonight!

Now I am off to research evaporation lines...

3 comments:

judy said...

a line is a line.YEAH

soul-quest said...

I am NOT loving HPT's at the moment! Can't give you much insight there, sorry. I also thought I had a faint line, but that was like 5 hours after acctually weeing, then I read the blurb and it said that I should only read up to 10 mins after weeing. Then middle of the night last night BFN! There is no way this is working for me. I am only doing the next beta on thurs, not today. Will let you know. And you - hang in there! Isn't this just all awful.

Christy said...

I think it is probably evaporation line---but a girl can hope right?!?