Friday, February 8, 2008

ER completed

ER is complete-- 9 follies going into it and got 8 eggs so I am pleased.
Of course we won't know how many were mature or how many fertilized until tomorrow- hopefully ALL of them did.

The procedure was really easy, I am actually back at work already.

One thing funny (and a bit embarrassing) happened: Jason told me as I was waking up in my recovery room- I told the Dr "don't worry, I have been like this before although usually it is alcohol induced"-- I am embarrassed to have to see him in a few days. But I am sure he has heard worse.

So now we wait...fert report tomorrow and then the decision to do 3 or 5 day transfer.

Oh- as we were walking into the clinic we saw 2 little bunnies hopping around- I take this as a good sign since we all know easily rabbits reproduce:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one day ahead of me! Great ER. How is the fert going? Go little bunnies, go!