Monday, February 11, 2008

ET rescheduled

Well, well-- the kiddos are growing so well they have rescheduled me to Wednesday, which will be a 5 day transfer
We have 2 at 10 cells, 2 at 8 cells and one poor little one at 2 cells.
At this point they should be at 8 cells so we have four that are EXCELLENT!!

I am so relieved-I know that many many people get pg with a 3dt, I researched it alot this weekend- but for me I really wanted to try to grow them out to 5 day so that we could pick the strongest- and yea!! we get to wait until 5 day

Also I have this major issue at work- I made a HUGE mistake that needs to be dealt with asap and now this gives me time to deal with it. I am very thankful because I have been VERY stressed about it and I was worried that the stress might harm the eggies. Now I have time to deal with it today and tomorrow and then I can (hopefully) be stress free on Wednesday and Thursday.

UPDATE:
I dealt with the issue at work- turns out it isn't my fault AT ALL and that there isn't even an issue-just an oversight on someone else's part that made me look very bad. But once the mistake of the other person is corrected then everything is fine.
THANK GOODNESS!!! I guess I should have dealt with it last week and then I wouldn't have spent the whole weekend worrying about it.

4 comments:

soul-quest said...

Well, first of all a 'big up' to your 10-cells and 8-cells. Good for you, that is brilliant news! So when will the five day transfer be? Wednesday? I also was happy doing a 5-day, especially after all the googling, better chance and all that.

So, I just got back from the blood test. Apparently they will call me with the result this afternoon. Oh, I think I may have had a symptom last night, I had a killer headache. Today it is still hanging around. So I am counting the minutes. Actually I have some stuff to keep myself busy with today so I wont be too torturous (sp?).
The work bungle sounds awful, glad for you that it all got sorted.
Happy dreaming about your baby-cells.
xx

nancy said...

good luck for tomorrow!!! Sticky embie vibes.

How many are you transferring?

soul-quest said...

Thought of you all day today, I so hope everything went well, and you are busy 'implanting' as I type.

soul-quest said...

Hiya, you haven't updated your Blog, what all happened with the transfer. Dying to know.
Thanks for your positive thoughts on the slow Beta. Doesn't feel so great, i have to go again next Thursday. So we will see.

In the meantime I wish you Happy Implantation.
xx