Monday, February 4, 2008

U/S update

Had another appointment with the cooter cam this morning (that is what DH and I have decided to start calling the u/s wand) and I have another late follie that decided to show up-- yea!!!

So I had 9 follies ranging from 17mm to 11mm and lining was at 8. I am pleased that a new one decided to pop up!!

Had blood drawn as well and am waiting the call from the Dr. about whether or not to adjust meds. I have now added in a 3rd shot called Ganirelix. This prevents premature ovulation.

I think ER will probably be Thurs or Friday. I am getting nervous about work- I haven't exactly told my boss everything that is going on- I have told her that I am seeing an RE and that I am taking large doses of hormones to try to produce many eggs. But I haven't told her about doing IVf and the time off I will need for ET/ER She is planning on being off on Friday and so I am going to have to fake a sick day. She and I really shouldn't be out on the same day... but I really don't have a choice if ER ends up being on Friday. Then to top it off we have numerous closings that are supposed to take place next week--when I will need off 2 days for ET. Hopefully those won't close though...

On another note we had fun at my friend's house watching the Superbowl. It was nice to get out and around friends. We have been staying home alot because going out with friends usually involves drinking and since I am not drinking being around drunk people isn't as much fun. But it was great to see everyone and it was great to wake up this morning with NO HANGOVER!! What a great game-- I wanted the Giants to win- mostly because they were the underdog.

UPDATE:
Just heard from the Dr. office. I am to stay on the same dosage of Follistim and Repronex, but up the dose from 1/2 to whole of the Ganirelix. (This is probably to slow the 17mm follie down so the others can catch up). Go back in on Wed for cooter cam and bloodwork. I guess I find out then whether ER will be on Friday or over the weekend...

No comments: