Saturday, February 23, 2008

blood test, spotting, flu etc...

Well I had my blood test yesterday and I am not going to get the results back until Monday- ARG!! That wouldn't have been a big deal since the HPT are getting darker, but I have started spotting. Started spotting yesterday. I called the Dr office and the nurse asked me what color it was and it was (is) pink and she said that is normal.
Of course I have googled and have found many stories where women spotted and have normal pregnancies and just as many that don't. So I don't know, I am thinking this is not a good thing since I always spot before I get AF. I guess we will know more on Monday when I get the results back.
It just sucks to have gone through all of this-all of the shots, ultrasounds, blood draws, medications etc., and it not work. I would have rather had negative HPT then to have postive ones and then something happen to it.

Also I have the flu-I went to the doc yesterday and because I was (am) pregnant I can't take tamiflu so I have to just suffer through it. I am feeling much better today though, I think my fever broke yesterday so if I could just get rid of all the congestion I would be better.

I guess we will see what the results are on Monday but I am not holding on to much hope for this pregnancy to stick.

1 comment:

FeistyKel said...

What a long and scary wait you have. I am really hoping that you get the best news on Monday! Good luck!