Monday, February 25, 2008

No sticks to pee on

Well today is the first day since last Monday that I haven't peed on a stick. I am out of pg tests. I had an OPK that I thought about peeing on because I have heard about people using them as pg tests. But then I decided not to because they do not even measure the same hormone so why would someone use them as a pg test?! I might do it tomorrow just to see what happens.

I tried to buy more pg tests yesterday but Jason told me NO!! I had already used 8 and gotten the results of my Beta- I am indeed pregnant! But I still want the satisfaction of seeing those 2 beautiful lines.

Maybe I will go buy one today that says "pregnant"- just so I can take a picture to put in the baby book.

6 comments:

hoping4baby said...

Hi Christy - It is so interesting that we have that much in common. Do you work in Real Estate too? Because I have my license but recently put it inactive b/c the office closed. With student teaching and the IF stuff I had no time to look for new office. But will probably go back soom b/c we want to sell our house and buy bigger since expecting! Only part-time though! I just started subbing in local school district.

You and I are opposite with the POAS thing. I hate them and was always chicken to try them ahead of beta. Only used them twice. But it would be neat to have pic for scrapbook! I think DH would say "NO" too b/c of $$! See you around the boards!

Angi said...

Just wanted to drop over and say congratulations - that is a great first beta!!

FeistyKel said...

Congratulations, Christy, I am rapt to hear it :)

JW Moxie said...

That's a wonderful first beta! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Cibele said...

The test that says pregnant is so worth it... Cogratualtions!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great beta! I know exactly what you mean, I would POAS every chance I could!