Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ER is scheduled

We are set for Friday!! Of course this is the WORST possible day it could have happened work-wise for Jason and myself- but I am not going to worry about it at this point- nothing I can do and I can't change it so why worry?!? I just hope we both have a job after :)

Anyway lining is 9mm. Ten follies ranging from 22mm down to 7mm. Obviously the smaller ones won't mature. The nurse said she thought we were looking at having 6-7 mature ones. So that is good, gives us a few to work with.

The best part is NO MORE REPRONEX (hopefully forever). My skin and that medication did not like each other AT ALL! My stomach looks like I have huge hives all over it. It is pretty gross looking-but hopefully all of the redness and swelling will go down since I am finished with it.

I do trigger tonight (not sure about time yet) and then go in Friday morning for ER.
3-5 days later is ET.

The nurse drew big bulls eyes on my booty to give us a target for the progesterone shots-- ha ha! Jason should have fun with that.

UPDATE: ER is scheduled for 7:30am on Friday

One more thought- I just went back and looked at all of the predictions I have gotten over the past. One of the (Cheri-from Web MD) predicted February and Girl-yippee! Please oh please let her be right!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sounds like you and I are paralleling in space and time (cosmic, eh?). Our lining and follicles are similar. Good luck to you Friday morning!!

soul-quest said...

Good luck for ER on Friday, I had mine last Tuesday, long 2ww now. How exciting for you it is just go,go,go now. Good luck again.
Lianne
www.lianne-soul-quest.blogspot.com