Thursday, February 14, 2008

Transfer complete--PUPO

Well transfer is complete and I am finally off the 24 hr bedrest. That was the worst part, I am not a bed rest type of girl so I was really ready to get out of the house this afternoon.

Transfer was easy- tranferred two very good quality blasts so now we wait...
Beta is scheduled for next Friday (22nd), but I am pretty certain I will test before then--just can't decide when...maybe on the 19th that is my 8th anniversary so that would be a cool anniversary present-but on the other hand it would make me really sad if it was neg.

Of course I have "googled" when other people test and some get bfp 4 or 5 days after 5dt. The 19th would be 6dpt so maybe it would show up?!? Decisions, Decisions...

2 comments:

judy said...

YEAH for an easy transfer. I am a mom to four kids, the last three were very hard to get. I am new and interested in getting to know other secondary infertiles

soul-quest said...

Ok! Finally i was dying to know how it had all gone. Good for you!!!
2-in-the-oven. And two implanting and doing there thing right now!
happy wonderful thoughts.
Love Lianne
ps thanks for all your thoughts and encouragement.