Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whew-what a difference a week makes

Phe level this week.... 4.9, so within range-- yippee!
It made me so excited to hear this after having two weeks of high level! And to top it off it was a beautiful day here (upper 60's) and sunny. What a great day It is funny how that little number can affect my whole outlook-this week it is good.

Tonight I am going out with some friends that I have met through Garrett's school. Margaritas are always fun :) and talking with new friends is too.

My friend, Suzanna, is doing her transfer today- so thoughts are with her! I am as anxious for her to get pregnant as I was myself. It is funny because my transfer was Feb. 13 last year so her due date will be very near Davis' birthday since he was born 2.5 weeks early. Oh- I so hope this is it for her!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

The picture from your last post with the shirt and tie is adorable!!! Where did you get that? I can never find enough cute outfits for my son...I need to work on that! Glad to hear things are going better...it does make for a good day!