Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19- Deja Vu

So last year on February 19, our 8th wedding anniversary, we tested positive with Davis.

Today on February 19, our 9th wedding anniversary, we TESTED POSITIVE WITH OUR THIRD CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit is all I can say.

Eighteen months to get pregnant with Garrett.
Two years plus IVF to get pregnant with Davis.
One month to get pregnant with the third.

Were we trying? Not really- but not preventing- who would have thought after all we had been through to have our two boys that we would get pregnant so easily.

Davis and the baby will be ONE year apart. I am due October 28. I was due on Oct 31 with Davis. I am living a deja vu!!!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Wow - congrats!

You are way more brave than I ever was. Kids close together are so hard, I would be using some major birth control!! :)