Friday, February 27, 2009

Insomnia

I.
Can't.
Sleep!!!

It is horrible, I am up for hours during the night. I get up and watch TV 1-2 hours each and every night. I haven't been this tired since Davis was a little bitty newborn. I can't nap in the day either because I have two children I need to take care of and because if I nap during the day I think that will make sleep even more elusive.

I am feeling nervous about this pregnancy because I have no symptoms really. I mean I do have insomnia and I am tired, but that is it. My boobs aren't even sore. I keep poking them but they just aren't sore. My first Dr. appt isn't until Mar. 13. I am just a normal pregnant person with this one, so I don't get to have early sonograms like last time with the RE.

My friend that just did IVF found out she is having twins- yay!! I am so excited for her! We are due within days of each other, although I am sure hers will come early since there are two of them. It is going to be so fun to go through pregnancy with her. We have known each other since 8th grade. Of course this is her first pregnancy so I want it all to be about her. I will just give advice or comments when asked.

Jason is hunting this weekend so it is me and the boys by ourselves. I keep trying to imagine when he goes hunting next year I will have three little ones at home with me-- whew, makes me tired just thinking about it. But I can't wait!!! I am getting soooooo excited about this pregnancy

No comments: