Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Told the parents

They were shocked to say the least, but excited! They could not understand how it took so long and we went through so much with the other two and this one just happened.

I am waiting to tell friends until after the first sonogram-just in case.

But I am really getting excited! Life is going to be so crazy for the first year or so I am sure, but we will get through it. All I can think about is how much fun we are going to have.

I secretly wanted this to happen, never in a million years did I think that it would but I really wanted an "oops" third child.

I am beat today- so tired and sooooo thirsty. I have probably had a gallon of water today.

Davis' phe was low today for the second week in a row. It was 0.9, so we have changed the recipe-- less of the PKU formula so maybe it will be a little easier on his tummy.

Well- good night- it is 9pm and I am tired so I am going to bed...

No comments: