Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He rolled over!!!

Davis rolled over today during tummy time. Yay!! He also hit his head on the hard plastic side of his little mat, so he cried too. It is ironic that he rolled over today because we quit swaddling him last night because he kept getting his little leg out and because he is getting to the age where he should start rolling and today he did.

His phe level was high this week- 13.4, but the dietitian thinks it is because I fed him a bottle while we were waiting for blood draw-so I am to continue on the same recipe and we will see next week. He is not at all fussy like he was a few weeks ago when it was 15, so I think he most definitely had a little virus or something.

On another note, Garrett has learned how to dial my phone number. He spent the night at Mimi's last night and he has called me about 100 times. He is so funny because he gets mad if I answer it-he just wants to leave messages. This morning I got a message that said "Mommy- I wonder what Davis and Daddy are doing?? I hope Daddy doesn't have to go to work because I want to play with him today." How sweet is that! Too bad Daddy had to go to work.

No comments: