Friday, December 14, 2007

We have a plan

Met with RE today- Here is the plan-- I am so excited...
Start Letrozole this month. Today or tomorrow is likely CD1 so will start meds early part of next week. Do a monitored cycle with trigger shot and IUI.
Do one more of the same if that doesn't work.
Then in Feb move to IVF.
We decided to not do the injectibles this cycle (or next) because although insurance covers the IVF procedure. It does not cover the injectibles... whatever.
So the injectibles were going to be $1000 for IUI cycle or $3000 for IVF cycle.
Financially it make sense to go the cheaper route with the IUI cycle in hopes that it will work and then if not we have saved up money for the IVF.

I am excited! It is just like I said in the previous post-- I now have a new sense of HOPE. I feel like I am on cycle 1 again

No comments: