Thursday, October 4, 2007

AF is here

Well--not pregnant. AF reared her ugly head on the 2nd. But I was expecting it because I had started spotting a couple of days before. BOO!
Anyway I have an appointment with the RE on Monday so I am looking forward to that.
I found out what my insurance actually covers. It covers 6 cycles of IUI and monitoring, which is less than what they initially told me but way better than what I had so I am pretty pleased. The downside is that they don't cover injectibles. But maybe the Dr. can prescribe a low dosage of them and they won't be too expensive. Or maybe he will go the Clomid/Femara route. I don't care, I just want to be as agressive as possible since we have almost been trying for 2 YEARS.

Garrett is great-says the funniest stuff! I just love him so much! He had pictures at his school yesterday so I am anxious to find out how they turned out.

On a sad note, we are going to have to put our cat, Lucas, to sleep tomorrow. He hasn't been eating for a month or so. I took him to the vet yesterday and found out he has Feline Aids and his liver is failing. So we have come to the decision to go ahead and put him to sleep, instead of watching him slowly starve to death. He has been a good cat, I am sure he will be the only one I will ever have that uses the toilet.

Hook em horns (UT vs OU is this weekend)

No comments: