Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No spotting-- yet

Well today is CD 25 (10dpo) and I have not had one bit of spotting yet!! Hopefully that is a GOOD sign. I did take an HPT this morning and it was BFN, but I am still holding onto hope that it was just too early. Very possible.

I will test again in the morning and then every morning until spot or AF shows up.
AF typically shows up around CD 30-31, so I should know something before too long.
Spot usually shows up 5-6 days before-- typically around CD 25-26. So of course I am excited that nothing is here--YET.

Other news:

We had a great time in Austin, saw alot of old friends. I miss Austin, but I love being here near my parents. I think it is such a great experience for Garrett to grow up near his grandparents. I just wish they were in Austin instead of Dallas. Glad we have friends to go and visit there! Hook em Horns!!!

No comments: