Friday, October 12, 2007

On hold...

Well looks like we are on hold for a few months, probably until at least January. DH changed jobs and does not get paid for 45 DAYS, so all of our money is going to go to pay bills etc...
That being said I ~may~ go ahead and do the laproscopy to check for endo. Insurance will cover this and at least this way I feel like I am being proactive.
Of course we are going to try au natural these next few months~who knows, stranger things have happened.

Next week is going to be very un-stressful and I am supposed to be Oing sometime next week- so maybe we will get lucky and it will happen on a TAB month. On Tuesday I am flying to New Orleans with my Mom-she sees a Dr. there and my Dad can't go with her, so, of course, I volunteered. We will only be there for the day, but we will get to eat some of that yummy Cajun food.

Then we leave early on Wednesday morning to go to Galveston with the Inlaws. We go to the beach with them every year in October and it is always a very welcome get-away. I am not taking my thermometer or anything. Feels very liberating!
I have decided I am not going to worry about TTC until January when (hopefully) we will start injects. and IUI's.

No comments: