Thursday, January 24, 2008

Let the games begin

So I took my last BCP last night and go to the Dr. tomorrow for b/w and u/s. They will give me the injectible schedule at that point.

I am glad to be off the pill, I think it has made me really emotional. I felt depressed almost yesterday and again today. Has to be the pill.

I am sure the huge doses of hormones that I am about to inject myself with are not going to help with the emotions. But I just have to get through the next few weeks and will hopefully be pregnant. Gotta keep my eye on the prize!!

We had our IVF orientation at the hospital last night. Some of the questions people asked amazed me. I don't know how people got this far into IVF without knowing that information. I feel very well informed, but I do alot of research on it- I guess some people don't-

Anyway more news tomorrow after the Dr. appt. Ready to get this ball rollin!!

No comments: