Tuesday, March 11, 2008

U/S update-

Good news: One baby, one heartbeat, good place in the uterus

Not so good news: Measuring 3 days smaller then should be. RE said this is right on the cusp of normal so I go back in one week to monitor growth. He can't tell at this point if it is behind because it is just a little slow or if it is because it is stopping- but we should be able to tell next week- so here we go again---waiting...

I am concerned because with the "slower" beta and now the "slower" growth things don't seem to be stacked in my favor.

This just doesn't seem fair-- why can't anything be easy with this pregnancy??

Well I am going to worry about it today only and then turn it over to God. This little punkin is a FIGHTER and I need to have faith in it and in God! That is all I can do!!!

4 comments:

judy said...

Faith is a powerful force. I will be keeping it with you.
xo

judy said...

any news? thinking of you.

soul-quest said...

If only everything could just be easier!

You are making the best choice to just hand it over to G-d tommorrow.

I am thinking of you while you play this agonising waiting game.

Love and strength.

judy said...

Hey go here and spread the word
http://averyopenbook.blogspot.com/2008/03/gifts-up-for-grab.html